38 Kooloora Avenue, Freshwater
Love at first sight
- Reinvented to provide total privacy and spectacular entertaining
- Striking timber panelled façade screened by lush tropical gardens
- Secure gated touch pad access plus video security intercom
- Entrance foyer with customised cabinetry for coats and shoes
- Media lounge with dedicated study area plus guest powder room
- Spectacular integrated rear indoor/outdoor entertaining zone
- Living space with gas fireplace plus separate sunlit dining area
- Easy flow to private front deck and bi-folds open to rear terrace
- Northeast entertainers' terrace with built-in barbecue and seating
- CaesarStone island kitchen with porcelain sink and walk-in pantry
- Stainless steel De Longhi gas stove and integrated Miele dishwasher
- Double bedrooms with built-ins/ceiling fans, main has ensuite
- Sumptuous white bathrooms, heated floors, standalone bath
- Ducted air con, engineered oak floors, plantation shutters
- Set on 455sqm, private level front lawn, hot/cold beach shower
- Short wander to the prestigious Pilu restaurant on the beachfront
- Three/four minute stroll to Freshwater Village or Harbord Diggers
- Auto double garage, remote security gate access from street
Council: $4,186pa approx.
Water: $604pa approx.
Are you selling your house on the Northern Beaches? Clarke & Humel has everything you need to know about the market. Here you will find details on the latest houses sold on the Northern Beaches, giving you the insight you need to get the best from your sale.