Few residences can summon the sense of grandeur, elegance and sophistication as this meticulously reinvented c.1911 Federation residence. From its free-flowing interiors, exquisite period detailing and premium designer finishes, to its pristine landscaped designed gardens, captivating ocean views and premier beachside location, the extraordinary 'Beaufort' will quite simply take your breath away.
* Sumptuous weatherboard façade with timber posted verandahs
* Level front lawn and sandstone patio with high privacy hedge
* Central entrance hall with elegant arches, soaring rosette ceilings
* Ornate cast iron fireplaces, leadlight windows and picture rails
* Expansive living and dining space with gas log fire
* Sliding doors open to rear limestone terrace and heated pool
* Covered terrace with built-in barbecue, servery and bar fridge
* Creative open space upstairs with family room, study and library
* Balcony reveals ocean views to Fairy Bower and harbour cameo
* Marble island kitchen, Miele gas cooktop, steam and fan ovens
* Integrated Miele dishwasher and integrated Sub-Zero fridge and freezer
* Palatial master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite
* Oversize bedrooms with built-ins, 5th bed/lounge, 6th bed/nursery
* Stunning marble bathrooms plus two outdoor beach showers
* Limestone and timber flooring
* All tiled flooring is heated
* Ducted air conditioning, surround sound and security alarm
* Set on a near level 398sqm, Peter Fudge landscaped design
* Premier quiet leafy street, footsteps to Ivanhoe Park/Manly Oval
* Short stroll to Manly's beaches, eateries, schools and wharf
* Rear lane access to LUG, giant basement, games/media
Council: $2,542pa approx.
Water: $716pa approx.