Federation elegance and contemporary style collide in this dual level semi that's peacefully tucked away in a premier leafy street just three minutes barefoot from Manly Beach. Focused around a sweeping open floor social zone flowing seamlessly to a covered rear entertainers' deck and level lawn screened by tropical gardens, its exclusive address is a short level stroll to Manly's cosmopolitan village, schools and city ferry terminal.
* Sunny tessellated-tiled north verandah and enclosed level lawn
* Sculpted arch entrance hall, soaring ceilings, timber floors
* Vast open floor living space with dining by the kitchen
* Full-width glass bi-folds open to covered entertainers' deck
* Near level rear lawn framed by palms and a mature frangipani
* CaesarStone island kitchen with stainless steel side bench
* Smeg gas cooktop, integrated Miele dishwasher plus pantry
* Generous bedrooms, two on each level, three have built-ins
* Main bedroom with vaulted ceilings and walk-in robe
* Ultra-modern bathrooms, large walk-in storeroom upstairs
* Four air conditioners, ceilings fans and plantation shutters
* Short wander to eateries on Pittwater Road and by the beach
* Easy stroll to Manly Aquatic Centre, parks and tennis courts
* Set on 221sqm of near level land, fully enclosed rear garden
Council: $2,107pa approx.
Water: $580pa approx.