Cleverly redesigned and artfully crafted, this luxurious treetop retreat provides a tranquil and private sanctuary with the ambience of a hinterland resort. Soaring over three glass embraced levels with leaf-filtered views over Middle Harbour to the city and Chatswood skylines, it adjoins bushland reserve in an exclusive cul-de-sac with Castle Rock Beach, Tania Park, the primary school and buses all within easy walking distance of the doorstep.
* Enchanting views reach over Middle Harbour to Chinamans Beach
* Mesmerising sunsets and leaf-filtered city-scape views dazzle at night
* Innovative split-level design showcases the views, natural light and flow
* Family/meals area with pot-belly fireplace flows to harbourside terrace
* Two modern open plan kitchens with gas cooktops and dishwashers
* Living space with defined dining area and crackling open fireplace
* Easy flow to harbour-view verandah and slate-tiled rear courtyard
* Courtyard with waterfall cascading over natural rock into a pond
* Integrated retreat includes bedroom, living room and bathroom
* Stylish modern bathrooms, timber floors, louvered windows, gas outlets
* Nestled in tranquil privacy on 708sqm with a north rear aspect
* Sun-dappled treetop entertainers' deck with sparkling pool and spa
* Easycare landscaped gardens filled with palms, ferns and natives
* Garage with internal access plus lock-up storeroom and large laundry
Council: $2,565pa approx.
Water: $688pa approx.