SOLD!! By Michael Clarke
Peacefully pocketed in the exclusive "Manly Flat" within a few minutes level stroll of the beach, this completely renovated Art Deco residence is designed to function as a five bedroom family home or three bedroom house with a self-contained two bedroom flat. Boasting multiple living spaces, two kitchens and meticulously crafted to the highest possible standard, it is nestled on 367qm with a covered rear deck merging with private level north lawn.
* Premier pocket bounded by the lagoon, beach and Pittwater Road
* Designed for seamless versatility and superbly crafted throughout
* High ceilings with ornate cornice and patterned ceilings upstairs
* Oak flooring, ducted air con, picture rails and plantation shutters
* Formal lounge room, large separate dining with storage cabinet
* Bright open family room flows seamlessly via glass sliders to deck
* Covered deck with mounted heaters, wood burning pizza oven
* Sunny level North rear lawn screened by thick manicured confers
* Bosch fitted CaesarStone island kitchen, gas stove and dishwasher
* Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, parent's retreat with ensuite
* Sleek white bathrooms with marble tessellated tiled flooring
* Separate external and internal access to self-contained flat
* Flat features two beds, living room, sleek kitchen and bathroom
* Footsteps to Stella Maris College, Manly Lagoon and express city buses
* Short stroll to Harris Farm, Manly Aquatic Centre and eateries
* Only a few minutes barefoot to Queenscliff and Manly Beach
* Man cave/storeroom with workbench and board racks
* Tandem parking, landscaped side courtgarden with decking
Council: $2,685pa approx.
Water: $688pa approx.