Resort-like designer sanctuary
Architect designed to fully embrace its tranquil leafy setting and celebrate seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining, this six year old contemporary masterwork has been meticulously crafted and appointed with every conceivable luxury. Placed on 1,440sqm with gently sloping lawns and landscaped gardens with spectacular alfresco entertaining areas and a heated wet-edge pool, it is peacefully nestled in a premier street within footsteps of the primary school and a stroll from city buses, the village and Manly Dam bush trails.
* Luxuriously liveable family sanctuary with a resort-like ambience
* Giant glass walls embrace leafy district views from every angle
* Sweeping open plan living space with open Jetmaster fireplace
* Dining area with soaring ceilings, rumpus with wine cellar/storeroom
* Seamless flow to covered entertainers' deck with radiant heating
* Deluxe Corian island kitchen with Miele dishwasher and pantry
* Gas cooktop with auto range hood, Miele electric wall and steam ovens
* Oversize bedrooms include built-ins, walk-in robes and window seating
* Palatial master suite with ensuite and sunny north travertine balcony
* Fitted home office by the entrance foyer plus study alcove upstairs
* High shadowline ceilings, American oak flooring, louvered windows
* Zoned ducted air conditioning, surround sound, auto-blinds on deck
* Discretely hidden at the end of a private driveway with security gate
* Keyless touch-pad, video intercom plus back-to-base security alarm
* Fully enclosed and landscaped gardens literally teeming with birdlife
* Travertine pool deck with horizon-edge swimming pool
* Footsteps to Balgowlah North Public School, stroll to parks/playground
* Minutes to the Northern Beaches Hospital, beaches and the city
* Auto DLUG with workshop, vast storage area and internal access
Council: $2,352pa approx.
Water: $688pa approx.