With its lofty vantage point on Manly's Eastern Hill, this spacious, beautifully-presented top-floor apartment offers on-the-doorstep access to all the lifestyle attractions of this popular area as well as plentiful on-street parking. City ferries and Manly Wharf with its plethora of bars, cafes and restaurants are a picturesque stroll away. Manly, Shelley and Little Manly beaches are all within walking distance, as are stunning views, bush walks and cycling at North Head.
- Boutique security building of only 12
- Period charm defines its elegant interiors with its high ceilings, polished timber floors, picture rails, timber sash windows and ornate cornices.
- Two generous, airy bedrooms look out into the trees and rooftops with built-in robes and ceiling fans in both.
- Contemporary gas kitchen with an abundance of storage
- Generous living/dining area framed by a leafy outlook and water views
- A modern bathroom includes a welcome laundry facility and there is the added convenience of a separate powder room.
- Incredible common rooftop terrace with show-stopping views over sparkling Manly Cove to North Harbour and across Manly to the coast. Cleverly transformed, this amazing alfresco space includes a huge entertaining deck with barbecue and table seating.
We are presently advertising open home times for this property as restrictions have been lifted, however we request that you pre-register to ensure entry during the inspection window. We will be following Government recommended social distancing and hygiene guidelines. If you are feeling unwell we request you have someone inspect the property on your behalf. Private inspections may still be organised by emailing or phoning our office. Thank you for your understanding at this time.