Located within a premier "stroll-to-everything" beachside address and only moments to Curl Curl's famous beach, cafes and rockpool. Showcasing a sweeping living space, state-of-the-art appointments and spectacular alfresco entertaining area, it is embraced by private enclosed near level lawns and landscaped gardens.
* Set back from the street with covered deck and sunny enclosed lawn
* Glass bi-fold doors allow for a seamless indoor/outdoor flow
* Combined living/dining plus second family/TV room for the children
* Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with integrated dishwasher and glass splashback
* Spacious bedrooms with sleek built-in wardrobes in two
* Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Sleek contemporary bathrooms, both feature underfloor heating
* Gas bayonets, integrated Sonos sound system, external fans
* Near level lawn with outdoor shower framed by lush gardens
* Footsteps to Cooh Cafe, playing fields plus city and wharf buses
* Five-minute stroll to North Curl Curl Beach, Primary School and Village
* Walk to Manly Senior Campus, St Luke's and Dee Why Beach/eateries
* Double garage with roof storage
We are presently advertising open home times for this property as restrictions have been lifted, however we request that you pre-register to ensure entry during the inspection window. We will be following Government recommended social distancing and hygiene guidelines. If you are feeling unwell we request you have someone inspect the property on your behalf. Private inspections may still be organised by emailing or phoning our office. Thank you for your understanding at this time.