Set on Manly's Eastern Hill, this well presented ground floor apartment offers a expansive common rooftop terrace with harbour views and the convenience of on-the-doorstep access to all the lifestyle attractions of this popular area as well as plentiful on-street parking. City ferries and Manly Wharf with its array of bars, cafes and restaurants are a picturesque stroll away. Manly, Shelley and Little Manly beaches are all within walking distance.
* Generous living with peaceful and private leafy outlook
* Period charm defines its elegant interiors with its high ceilings, polished timber floors, picture rails, timber sash windows and ornate cornices.
* Generous main bedroom with large mirrored built in robes
* Second double bedroom or office
* Well kept kitchen with an abundance of storage and room for dining
* Incredible common rooftop terrace with show-stopping views over sparkling Manly Cove to North Harbour. This amazing alfresco space includes a huge entertaining deck with barbecue and table seating for residents use
* Boutique security building of only 12
* Parking permits can be obtained from Manly council
* Short stroll to Manly wharf, beach and an array of restaurants