Architect designed, boutique apartment in a small block of 25. Located within a short stroll to Dee Why Beach, parks and cosmopolitan seaside eateries, this impressive property provides an idyllic coastal lifestyle with the conveniences of a thriving Dee Why metropolis including Coles and Woolworths at your doorstep.
- Study or second bedroom
- Spacious open plan layout
- Architecturally designed kitchen including designer stone bench tops
- Beautiful finishes throughout with dual roller blind to control light and privacy
- Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to balcony
- LED under bench lighting in the kitchen and quality Omega appliances
- Undercover car space
- Storage room
- Gas bayonet in the lounge room and balcony
- Ceiling fans
- Ensuite to the bedroom plus a full second bathroom with bath
Disclaimer : Photos are from unit 6 which has a similar layout
We are presently advertising open home times for this property as restrictions have been lifted, however we request that you pre-register to ensure entry during the inspection window. We will be following Government recommended social distancing and hygiene guidelines. If you are feeling unwell we request you have someone inspect the property on your behalf. Private inspections may still be organised by emailing or phoning our office. Thank you for your understanding at this time.