Is this you?
Self-starters will nestle right into this role. CSM is an important and demanding position that allows you to take ownership of your success. You’ll be managing your Sales Agent and their diary, as well as advertising campaigns and administration around the sales process. To excel you need to be a details person who sees the full picture and knows how to prioritise.
- Manage Sales Agent diary
- Manage vendor, buyer enquiry, solicitors etc
- Real-time data entry in CRM system
- Prepare for all listing presentations
- Administer all properties through the sale process
- Ensure accurate control of documentation associated with listing and selling properties
- At the direction of the Sales Agent, contact and consult with Valuers, building/pest Inspectors, Council and Solicitors, to ensure the smooth progress of sale and all appointments are on time and efficiently run
- Liaise with Vendors, tenants, outside agencies to arrange access and prepare the property for a photo shot
- Prepare all pre-auction sales summaries, auction packs and original contracts
- Undertake pre-settlement inspections
- Organise Saturday Open Packs