Tucked away just 100m from Manly Beach and a three minute level stroll from the village, this opportunity of securing a pair of adjoining early 1900's semis are few and far between. Occupying a prime near level corner setting with both dwellings on the one title, it offers scope to transform into one substantial residence or apply to create two separate titles (STCA), and add significant value.
* Alluring brick facades with elaborate arched windows and portico
* Covered front porches with tessellated tiles bathe in Northerly sun
* Sculpted hall arches, high rosette ceilings and timber flooring
* Each have separate living and dining rooms with ornate fireplaces
* Spacious bedrooms, tidy gas kitchen and bathrooms, storerooms
* Private rear courtyards with covered areas for entertaining
* Set on approx. 266sqm, secure gated rear access and enclosed gardens
* Absolute premium beachside location, footsteps to sand and surf
* Stroll to shops, eateries, schools and Manly Wharf within minutes
* Home and income possibility while awaiting approvals (STCA)
Council: $4,248pa approx.
Water: $1,532pa approx.