Home sweet home
Graced with a fusion of period charm and stylish modifications, this cleverly reinvented bungalow showcases an expansive open floor living and dining zone at the rear that flows effortlessly to a spectacular alfresco entertaining area and deep near level lawns. Placed on a private 461sqm parcel of land framed by landscaped tropical gardens, it is nestled in a highly sought-after quiet tree-lined street with schools, shops and beaches only a heartbeat away.
* Move straight in or extend up and further capitalise (STCA)
* Elegant façade with high shingled gable and ornate portico
* Central entrance hall, timber fretwork and timber flooring
* Absolutely enormous light filled living and dining space at rear
* French doors open to entertainers' terrace with cathedral roof
* Additional French doors open to the deep lawn and garden
* Tidy kitchen with dishwasher - option for a designer upgrade
* Spacious bedrooms, three have built-ins, main adjoins sunroom
* Gleaming new black and white vintage themed bathroom
* Tessellated tiled floors, antique vanity and clawfoot bath
* Separate laundry with modern bathroom, cast iron fireplace
* Short stroll to Manly West Primary School and city/wharf buses
* Walk to Stockland Village, minutes to Manly Beach and Wharf
* Car space, pull down stairs to attic storage, aluminium shed
Council: $2,200pa approx.
Water: $716pa approx.