Showcasing an exceptional level of craftsmanship rarely seen today, this as-new architect-designed residence sets a new benchmark in refined contemporary living in an exclusive "Manly Flat" address. With streamline inner city design and styling principals with select stones and timbers uniting to create a chic designer vibe, it flows across two glass embraced levels that optimise its idyllic northerly setting. Placed on beautifully landscaped near level gardens that require minimal upkeep, it is nestled in a quiet tree-lined street within footsteps of Manly Aquatic Centre, Harris Farm and eateries plus a short level stroll to Manly Lagoon and Manly Beach.
* A bespoke, carefree coastal retreat for families or executives
* Inspired design by award-winning architects Mackenzie Pronk
* Sweeping living and dining spaces with giant north windows
* CaesarStone island kitchen with integrated fridge and freezer
* Ilve gas stove with barbecue plate plus a s/steel dishwasher
* Three indulgent bedroom suites with built-ins and ensuites
* Upstairs media room, main bedroom features a walk-in robe
* Bespoke designer bathrooms with underfloor heating
* Blackbutt window seats with large storage drawers and USB ports
* Custom cabinetry/joinery plus plenty of storage throughout
* Electric louvers and shutters, zoned ducted air conditioning
* Polished concrete downstairs and timber flooring upstairs
* Set on 300sqm with near level, enclosed, easycare gardens
* Landscaped coastal gardens and sun drenched courtyards
* Short stroll to city buses, tennis courts and playing fields
* Walk to Manly's eateries, schools and city ferry terminal
* Two secure car spaces includes carport, video intercom system
Council: $2,167pa approx.
Water: $580pa approx.