Retaining its exquisite c1910 heritage throughout a sumptuous contemporary reimagining and embraced by private tropical courtgardens, this freestanding Federation home provides a bespoke coastal sanctuary in one of Manly's most desirable lifestyle addresses. Complete with DA approval to extend, it is nestled on the exclusive "Manly Flat" within a short stroll of Manly Aquatic Centre, eateries, express city buses and Queenscliff Beach.
* Elaborate weatherboard façade with a timber posted verandah
* Hidden behind a private vine-cad fence and tropical gardens
* Private front courtyard with a tranquil pond and water feature
* Wide central hallway features timber fretwork and wainscoting
* Soaring rosette ceilings, American Oak flooring, plantation shutters
* Sweeping living and dining space at the rear with gas log fireplace
* Glass sliding doors open to covered courtgarden with north aspect
* CaesarStone island kitchen, gas stove, dishwasher and wine fridge
* Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, fourth/study with loft storeroom
* Main with marble ensuite opens via French doors to verandah
* Vintage-chic bathroom with travertine floors and clawfoot bath
* Air conditioning, ducted Ventus heating/cooling, surf board racks
* 307sqm on title, near level enclosed grounds, north rear aspect
* Established landscaped tropical gardens with a frangipani
* Stroll to Harris Farm, Tennis Courts, parks and playing fields
* Level walk to Manly Beach, Wharf, schools and social hub
* DA approval to create a 4 bed, 3 bath home with garaging
Council: $2,375pa approx.
Water: $688pa approx.