Reinvented by renowned architects John Greenwood + Associates to fully optimise its sublime waterfront setting and private Northerly aspect, this c1890's Victorian semi has been cleverly transformed into a bespoke sanctuary of supreme luxury and seamless functionality. Placed on 493sqm with private near level rear lawns nudging harbourfront reserve and basking in Northerly sunlight, its exclusive dress circle setting is metres from the harbour foreshore, footsteps from Fairlight Beach and a leisurely harbourside stroll to Manly's lifestyle hub.
* Dreamy leaf-filtered views over yacht-sprinkled North Harbour
* Directly adjoins grassy reserve that lines the harbour foreshore
* Relax or entertain to intimate sights and sounds of the harbour
* Tri-level executive residence designed for easy indoor/outdoor living
* Lounge room flows to sunny Vergola-covered entertainers' terrace
* Living and dining enjoys the views and opens to waterside verandah
* Elegant timber-posted bullnose verandah drinks in the dreamy views
* CaesarStone island kitchen with glass atrium opens to the terrace
* Breakfast bar plus stainless steel Smeg gas stove and dishwasher
* Media room/office downstairs plus large wine cellar/storeroom
* Parent's retreat with ensuite, two balconies and stunning views
* Two further bedrooms with built-ins, guest opens to rear deck
* Beautifully styled bathrooms, plenty of internal storage areas
* Video intercom, high ceilings, timber flooring and gas outlets
* Private enclosed lawns screened by bamboo and manicured hedges
* Metres to Treharne's Manly Boatshed and possible boat moorings
* Stroll by the harbour to North Harbour Reserve or Manly Wharf
* Auto LUG and secure carport above enormous lock-up storeroom
Council: $2,983pa approx.
Water: $688pa approx.