Hushed away amongst the trees on the exclusive "Manly Flat" only three minutes barefoot from Manly Beach, this brilliantly reimagined Federation residence is exceptional in every way. Graced with rich heritage detailing and modernised with streamline contemporary designs aesthetics, it opens out to a sweeping open floor social zone that glides seamlessly to a sun drenched northerly entertainers' deck and a private near level lawn and garden.
* Elegant freestanding bungalow set on a near level 241sqm parcel
* Gorgeous brick façade with ornate tiled timber-posted patio
* Entrance hall with skylights, giant glass walls and louvered windows
* High sculpted ceilings, picture rails and timber flooring
* Extensive living space with separate dining area by the kitchen
* Glass bi-folds open to sundeck with electronic retractable awning
* New CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktops, two ovens and dishwasher
* Extra-large bedrooms, main with ornate ornamental fireplace
* Ultra-modern full bathroom, 'his and hers' vanity and separate w/c
* Custom-built storage cabinetry and air conditioning in living area
* Sunny easycare level rear lawn framed by landscaped gardens
* Footsteps to general store, restaurants, cafes and buses
* Short level stroll to Manly's buzzing hub, schools and wharf
Council: $2,108pa approx.
Water: $716pa approx.