Designed to showcase captivating panoramas that sweep down the harbour to the Eastern Suburbs and out to the ocean through Sydney Heads, this c1910 Federation residence has been cleverly transformed into a modern work of art. A celebration of streamline contemporary across two luxuriously appointed light filled levels, it opens seamlessly to a rear entertainers' terrace with spectacular views. Nestled in one of the area's most prestigious harbourside addresses, its tranquil setting is within a leisurely stroll of Manly's beaches, wharf and social hub.
* Generous living space warmed by a crackling open fireplace
* Large dining room beside the kitchen drinks in harbour views
* Glass embraced family room enjoys sparkling harbour views
* Glass bi-folds open to a harbour-view entertainers' terrace
* Vast sandstone flagged terrace with retractable awning
* Crema Marfil marble island kitchen with rock maple cabinetry
* Stainless steel gas Ilve cooktops and Bosch dishwasher
* Spacious bedrooms with built-ins on each of the levels
* Main includes ensuite and elevated sundeck with harbour views
* Chic bathrooms with Crema Marfil marble floors and vanity tops
* Wide entrance hall with skylight and original ornate archway
* High ceilings, timber flooring, gas outlets, louvered windows
* Elegant freestanding brick residence set on a sandstone base
* Covered front verandah decked with sandstone flagged paving
* Set on 288sqm with near level easycare landscaped gardens
* Delwood Beach and the harbour path at the end of the street
* Stroll to Manly Wharf and vibrant eateries within eight minutes
* Car space, basement workshop/studio plus attic storeroom
Council: $2,107pa approx.
Water: $716pa approx.