Hamptons style beach house
Capturing the essence of classic Hamptons beach house style, this freestanding contemporary home has been expertly crafted with a focus on laid back family living and entertaining that evokes a true sense of harmony. Beautifully proportioned interiors channel a mood of timeless luxury with a soothing neutral palette and a choice of living areas designed to suit a family's changing needs. Surrounded by landscaped child-friendly gardens, this impeccably presented home is a breezy stroll down to Forty Baskets Beach, North Harbour Reserve, the cafe, Tania Park and the marina.
* 4 double beds with built-ins plus a study/5th bedroom on the upper level
* Parent's retreat with a designer ensuite, "his and hers" walk in robes
* Private master deck, a perfect spot for enjoying magical sunsets
* Glass-framed living and dining with an easy indoor/outdoor flow
* All-weather entertainer's deck conceived as an alfresco lounge
* Stylish CaesarStone island gas kitchen, polished hardwood floors
* Family room, 3 bathrooms, powder room, full sized fitted laundry
* Multi-zoned air, full cable capabilities and loads of storage
* Auto double garage with internal access, plus double driveway parking
* Close to the highly sought after primary and high schools
* Within easy reach of Stockland's and local shops, city and local transport
Council: $2,182pa approx
Water: $716pa approx
We are presently showing this property by private appointment on Saturday. This is due to the ongoing developments restricting open homes. Bookings can be organised by calling, texting or emailing the listing agents directly. Alternatively: if a different time would better suit, please let us know and we will do our very best to facilitate that. Thank you for your understanding at this time.